18/02/11

Kidz - out on Monday

Find out how you can get hold of your copy below...

Take That

Kidz - out on Monday

The countdown is almost over. With only a matter of days before Take That release their brand new single Kidz, we wanted to fill you in on where you can pick up your copy...

Kidz will be available to download digitally from Sunday 20 February, in a special bundle including the Kidz album version, never-before-heard track Rocket Ship and 'Revenge Of The Kidz' - a mix by Howard!

The CD single will be released on Monday 21 February and can be pre-ordered over on HMV.com and Amazon right now.

If you caught the sensational performance of TT's new single at the BRIT awards on Tuesday, you'll be pleased to hear that you can also download this special live version now, over on iTunes.

What's more, if you really can't wait, watch the guys discussing the new single over on the video page.

Comments

13 comments for “Kidz - out on Monday”

1. Facebook profile pic of Christine Seldon
    Christine Seldon
    08 June 2011 at 16:09:20

dear take that how do i get a chanse 2 win tickets fof any cafddif shows next week as we bought tickets from ticket index last october for 305 pounds 2 now be told at the last week that they were scam tickets we r gutted i dont care about myself but i would love 2 win tickets for my 2 daughters and my daughters friend that had paid me for a ticket gutted we were really looking forward thank you chris

2. Facebook profile pic of Josef Uhlenbruch
    Josef Uhlenbruch
    23 February 2011 at 03:34:41

You can hear the Howard-Mix on youtube, you have to give in "Take That, Kidz, Remix", and you have the opportunity to hear the mix.

Same procedure with "Rocket Ship"

3. Facebook profile pic of Angi Henkel
    Angi Henkel
    21 February 2011 at 20:16:22

who said jay isn´t a part anymore? never heard that rumour before! can anybody tell me please!

4. Facebook profile pic of Anne-Marie Rowett-Glynn ╪
    Anne-Marie Rowett-Glynn ╪
    21 February 2011 at 14:40:35

so tired of the moaning about jason not bein part of TT anymore from wot i saw at the brits last wk he was very much a part, love kidz its an amazing choice as the nxt single we are very proud of ALL 5 members of Take That

5. Facebook profile pic of Alex Valentino
    Alex Valentino
    21 February 2011 at 12:32:46

You hello. I would like to know if it is possible to say to robbie Williams because to Sanremo had an attitude for professional humble and little nothing, seen its experience on the platforms for twenty years. And then second you you deserved the money that took for how sang?? This does not pertain the remainder of the group.. That they are capable and very professional. You salute From Rosanna.

6. Facebook profile pic of Nina Xuereb
    Nina Xuereb
    21 February 2011 at 11:40:43

kidz is an awesome song,cant get enough of it....i just brought a copy of the single from EBAY,cant wait to add it to my collection,when do we get the video,it should be out now

7. Facebook profile pic of Kauthar Berndt
    Kauthar Berndt
    21 February 2011 at 11:28:41

Gintaré don't feel bad - seems like everyone outside the UK can't buy it... what a shame Universal doesn't release it digitally everywhere, what with the globalization and all... at least they should say clearly that it's for UK-citizens only.

8. Facebook profile pic of Gintarė Trepėnaitytė
    Gintarė Trepėnaitytė
    20 February 2011 at 20:50:22

Why can't I buy the digital version from Lithuania?? I really want the Howard mix but the iTunes store says it's not available in my country's shop. Well :'(( I feel like a total loser

9. Facebook profile pic of Janet Simms
    Janet Simms
    20 February 2011 at 11:18:34

Stayed up till Mid Night to down load from Itunes. I love Rocket Ship and even as an oldie Kidz revenge grows on me. What a treat you guys have given us. But where is the DVD. I wont be able to see you on Virgin Media without a DVD ?

10. Facebook profile pic of Inge Kersten ╪
    Inge Kersten ╪
    19 February 2011 at 11:21:45

So Jason isn't part of "the guyz" anymore?

11. Facebook profile pic of Noel Kay
    Noel Kay
    18 February 2011 at 23:34:23

I am countin' !! :D

12. Facebook profile pic of Donna Blackman
    Donna Blackman
    18 February 2011 at 17:47:14

cant wait to get my hands on Revenge Of The Kidz mix roll on sunday. Some video information would be nice lads are the rumours of you in police uniforms true (we can hope girls)

13. Facebook profile pic of Amanda Bragg
    Amanda Bragg
    18 February 2011 at 17:20:09

Whoop :) Kidz is an amazing track & should be Huuuuuuuuuuge! Bring on the promotional appearances please lads!

p.s. I notice you can't pre-order Kidz from Universal, which is probably because they're still too busy sending out the pre-ordered copies of The Flood.....

Login with your Facebook account to comment.