06/12/10

Look Back, Don't Stare out now

The brilliant documentary is now available on DVD and Blu-Ray and filled with loads of extras

Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress is OUT NOW!

The brilliant new film documenting the incredible story of Robbie Williams re-joining Take That and the making of their new album Progress is now out on DVD, Blu-Ray and digital download from iTunes.

Featuring the full 100-minute director's cut of the film, plus 20 minutes of bonus extras, Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress is a must-have addition to your Take That collection.

Click here to grab your copy now!

Comments

7 comments for “Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress is OUT NOW!”

1. Facebook profile pic of Shannon Gregg
    Shannon Gregg
    20 April 2011 at 19:36:41

I watched this on tv and it was AMAZING!!
    i now have it on DVD and have watched it countless times <3
    I LOVE THEM SO MUCHH <3

2. Facebook profile pic of Myles Matisse
    Myles Matisse
    08 February 2011 at 01:29:45

Sara, I couldn't agree with you more. I was a bit stunned that Mark, Howard and Robbie smoked as much as they did, inside and in the studio no less. The stress of where they were at that moment of the documentary as well as the insane strangehold cigarettes have on smokers like them, cause them not to have the ability and/or desire to quit. If I'd been Jason or Gary, I would have politely asked them to not smoke around me and especially in the confined space of the studio space and to take it outside. The documentary is exceptional and I love how we get taken into their world.

3. Facebook profile pic of Sara Diosayuda
    Sara Diosayuda
    20 January 2011 at 18:29:36

My friends and me watched the new DVD and I think it´s very interesting but it´s something
    that we didn´t like at all...
    Mark, Howard and Robbie you smoke too much!!
    That´s terrible for your health and voices!!
    Please boys take care.
    Love u

4. Facebook profile pic of Antonina Szuminska
    Antonina Szuminska
    29 December 2010 at 21:13:26

Science, absolutelly perfect my congratulation . I loved it .See you coming soon..............I awaiting.

5. Facebook profile pic of Shima Mizuki
    Shima Mizuki
    16 December 2010 at 15:03:36

I went to were screened at Japan FAN SCREENING. We were very impressed, so by all means want released Japan language subtitles Edition DVD. Japan many fans are eager to please. Please Japan version of production and sales we thank.

6. Facebook profile pic of Gintarė Trepėnaitytė
    Gintarė Trepėnaitytė
    07 December 2010 at 19:33:02

Gosh, every time I see any trailer of it, I want to cry! I wish my copy would arrive sooner, can't wait to see it!! :/

7. Facebook profile pic of Janet Simms
    Janet Simms
    06 December 2010 at 23:04:22

You just have to buy this. Its made me fully appreciate the Progess Album. You see the Ups and downs of 5 talanted men not only writing and album but healing old wounds.
    worth every penny. I loved it

Login with your Facebook account to comment.