28/10/10

Progress - The Deluxe Edition

Find out just what you can expect if you buy Progress right here on takethat.com...

Take That

Progress - The Deluxe Edition

A few months ago we revealed that an exclusive version of Take That's brand new album would be sold exclusively via the band's website. We're pleased to announce that Progress: The Deluxe Edition will be released on 06 December and is now available to pre-order in the official store!

Alongside the brand new album, the deluxe edition also includes Look Back, Don't Stare. A Film About Progress, a DVD which gives you a revealing fly on the wall look at the making of the new album and the story of the reunion, as well as 6 art prints of the band, all placed in a beautiful keepsake box.

If you pre-order The Deluxe Edition before 10th November, you can also pre-order the standard CD of the album for only £5, which will be delivered to your door on the day of release.  Click here to take advantage of this exclusive offer.

Comments

9 comments for “Progress: The Deluxe Edition”

1. Facebook profile pic of Janet Simms
    Janet Simms
    15 November 2010 at 09:46:11

Take That Brilliant live performance on X factor totaly blew me away. Stayed up till midnight and downloaded my progress deliux album. Headphones on its great. I am playing it this morning, love it love it

2. Facebook profile pic of Jez Brett
    Jez Brett
    14 November 2010 at 23:21:43

Felt compelled to comment after seeing the documentary 'Look Back, Don't Stare' yesterday evening, and your performance on The X Factor tonight. I've never bought a TT record in my life, and the only Robbie album I own is Rudebox, but I really felt an element of pop history being made tonight, and it was so exciting to watch. I think you felt it too!
    What an amazing song - The Flood - epic, soaring and an absolute perfect choice of producer - Stuart Price. I am so excited to hear the rest of the album. Would love to have heard some remixes being as Stuart is on board! I'll do one, for free!

3. Facebook profile pic of Kelly Williams
    Kelly Williams
    11 November 2010 at 20:26:36

Hi Guys, Been a Huge fan of your since 1991/1992, Mark is my Favourite. Cant wait to get Progress in the next few days. Got my Ticket for MilliuITVmium Stadium, Cardiff.

Looking forward to watch the TV Programme on Saturday evening on ITV1 regarding the making of Progerss. Glad Mark has had his hair cut, I so prefer you with short hair. Love you Mark.

4. Facebook profile pic of Inma Sáenz
    Inma Sáenz
    01 November 2010 at 23:50:07

Hello guys!! I´m from Spain. I went to the concert of Barcelona in October in 2008 or 2007, I don´t remember. I want to buy ticket for the concert " Progress Live", but is sold out. Do you come to Spain in 2011?I like know before to buy ticket in Amsterdam or Munich, or another city. Thank you so much, sorry for my english. Kisses

5. Facebook profile pic of Inma Sáenz
    Inma Sáenz
    01 November 2010 at 23:49:51

6. Facebook profile pic of Alya El Deeb
    Alya El Deeb
    29 October 2010 at 09:29:08

I love you take that. Please come to Egypt

7. Facebook profile pic of Manish Baj
    Manish Baj
    28 October 2010 at 16:31:28

Hi Gary! I'm your biggest fan and have been following you since you released Love Won't Wait in 1997. I never knew you before that. I look back at my old diaries of the 2000's much before TT reunited and I see the reflection of a crazy Gary Barlow fan. Back then, I didn't even know that you had no intention to ever come back and how I always longed to see a new song of yours on MTV and Channel V! When I learnt that you had given up your solo career, I couldn't sleep for a number of nights, but I became more than happy when you returned as Take That :) Long live your music and long live Take That :-)

8. Facebook profile pic of Joaquin Costa
    Joaquin Costa
    28 October 2010 at 14:25:49

Gary, Congratulations for your and your friends of Take That. This album is amazing. I am not a crazy fan but I rememberl when you started and by some circunstances in my life I couldn't to continue your carrer, but now I have all time for me and I'm love it listen your music and Take That, also. I hope you some day will can me write in my wall of facebook or in my email adress, because that's imposible sending a message fór you in your web.
    I hope see you soon.
    A bear hug.

9. Facebook profile pic of Lorena Rosales
    Lorena Rosales
    28 October 2010 at 13:20:03

Wow!the 1st one :D

Login with your Facebook account to comment.